Master the age-old art of gift wrapping with this easy-to-follow papercrafting book.
Perfect Gift Wrapping Ideas:101 Ways to Personalize Your Gift Using Simple, Everyday Materials turns a time-honored art form into a paper crafter’s dream. This is where traditional presentation makes room for whimsy and originality, resulting in a personal touch that becomes part of the gift. From purpose-made paper to wax paper, and from ribbon to a newspaper corsage, you’ll be amazed at the array of materials that are already at your fingertips, ready for you to cut, fold, twist, shape and decorate.
With the illustrative photos and easy instructions in this craft book you can:
- Find interesting ways to use almost any kind of paper
- Creatively and neatly wrap gifts of any size, shape and purpose
- Make containers such as bags, boxes, unique envelopes, and even a pencil case
- Add a little romance with sealing wax, washi tape, custom-made tags and more
- Use personally significant embellishments to make every gift a personal conversation between you and the receiver
Whether your goal is to perfect your gift wrapping and tying techniques or to create the most unique gift experience ever, this book will show you how to enjoy the process, from idea to finished package. Origami, scrapbooking, Japanese furoshiki and lots of other techniques come into play in this fun and imaginative guide. And the inspiration is endless! Get out your gear and your creativity, and let this paper gift wrapping book help you turn a little something into an exciting event.